Proace now available with 3.9%* APR HP Finance
|Proace Compact GL
|On the Road Price||€25,485|
|Total Cost of Credit||€1,430.36|
- †Includes delivery & related charges. Model is shown for illustrative purposes only.*Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Minimum deposit of 23% required. Finance example is based on a fixed rate APR of 3.9% and is inclusive of a documentation fee and purchase fee of €63.49 each. Finance provided by way of Hire Purchase agreement by Toyota Financial Services Ireland DAC. Rate quoted is correct as at 20.05.20 and is subject to change. This offer is available on all Proace models registered/purchased from 20.05.20 to 31.08.20.
The Trade In Booster offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other direct promotions. Offer available on Proace if ordered between 20.05.20 to 31.08.20 and registered by 31.08.20.
- Proace comes with a 3 year or 100,000km comprehensive warranty.
- All vehicles must be sourced from Toyota Ireland and purchased from an authorised Toyota Dealer in the Republic of Ireland.
- Your ability to negotiate your own deal is not affected in anyway by this offer.
- All vehicles which are traded in must be taxed and insured at the time of trade-in and have a valid DOE certification.
- This offer applies to retail sales only and excludes Fleet assisted sales.
- Available at participating dealers only.
The Scrappage Bonus offer of €3,500 is available on Proace 2.0 LWB GX Model only.
To qualify for Scrappage Bonus, the trade-in commercial vehicle must be compliant with the following rules:
• Be registered in 2010 or older with a valid Certificate of Roadworthiness (CRW) at time of trade-in
• Be registered in the Republic of Ireland for at least 6 months prior to the date of trade-in in the customer’s name
• Have a valid Road Tax certificate at date of trade-in
The Trade-In Booster offer of €2,500 offer is available on all Proace models/grades.
To qualify for Trade-In Booster, the trade-in commercial vehicle must be compliant with the following rules:
Be registered in 2011 or younger with a valid Certificate of Roadworthiness (CRW) at time of trade-in
Be registered in the Republic of Ireland for at least 6 months prior to the date of trade-in in the customer’s name
Have a valid Road Tax certificate at date of trade-in